Monday, May 11, 2009

 

All Things Must Pass Away

Ladies and Gentlemen. I know I haven't blogged in a while, so I probably don't have many readers left anyway, however...

I will no longer be blogging at this site because it has seemed most economic and logical for my wife and I to pour our blogging desires into one location. She just read my first post there and said that she can see how things are going to be: I'm going to write intellectually and she's going to write circumstantially. Thus we are. And it seems that anyone who would read either of our blogs would appreciate getting both sides of the love coin that we are.

I don't know why I'm still putting words into a post that was just meant to redirect you, but it seems I still am.

As a reward for those of you who stayed until the bitter, bitter end, please enjoy the following link and may all your days be filled with joy and somesuch.

http://www.with2ts.com/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?