Monday, January 28, 2008

 

Accomplishment

My dear, sweet wife likes to make fun of the fact that I really get a buzz off of getting thing done. And of course, she's right. Just today, I was excited to get up while she was still sleeping and make a quick little home depot run so I could replace the air filter on our home, hang some candle holders on the wall (I think they're called SCONCES), and cut some branches off of the white pine in the backyard. (Shout-out to friends and family members who gave us gift cards at showers and as wedding gifts. HO-LLA) It's so nice to have a day or two off from work and have a chance to get some tasks done around the house.

So, on that note, I happened upon a blog of someone I don't know who made a list of achievements in 2007 and my mouth watered. So, here's my attempt:

ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF 2007:

Met, Dated, Proposed to and Married my wife.
Bought a House.
Bought a Dog.
Got a promotion at work.
Made B's or higher in all my classes.
Bought and learned how to smoke a pipe.
Bought and set up a Christmas Tree.
Attended my first minor league baseball game.
Became part of a church after my last church disbanded
Learned Hebrew.
Ate Pizza.
Moved a Piano twice with no apparent damage.
Got a Kentucky Driver's License.


...that's all I can think of.

Labels:


Comments:
Wow! A lot of impressive accomplishments in 2007 (except for the whole pipe-smoking thing) :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?