Friday, October 07, 2005

 

Dreaming

In last night's dream, I was at work. Two of my co-workers were goons and were "racing me home" and so knocked my bike in the street while I was locking up and carrying a whole bunch of stuff. While it was lying in the street, a car came by and ran over it, bending one wheel and completely knocking off the other. I let myself back in and complained to our other coworker who was either Beth or a black lady (dreams are all muddy after you wake up) we talked and hung out and I think there was a storm and we watched the weather channel on a tv in the office. Later I went to a MSU-UF game nearby and the Bulldogs were beating them. And I thought maybe I could get half the boxes home during half-time. Good times.

Comments:
do you need to come visit us an watch the weather channel? :)
 
You need to tell us about this Rat Plague when you come back/finish helping folks out. I am very interested to hear about it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?