Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

Grey Jason

I was just remembering elementary school. My 5th grade year, we moved to Mississippi (those of you who are thinking of humpbacks and crooked letters right now are sad, sad souls) and I had a hard time fitting in with people. So, the one kid who had lived there forever and had a hard time fitting in with people thought it might help his cause if he had some lower lifeform to pick on, namely, me. I ended up hitting him and we had in-school suspension. He showed me the ropes, having been there mulitple times before. So, of course, my sister, being the loyal sibling that she is, took to holding a grudge against the boy's little sister (who was in my sis's grade). I was recalling a movie their fourth grade class made together starring both my sister and the other boy's sister. It was funny. Their roles were slightly antagonistic. I do love my sister. Thanks for holding up your end of the feud, Lulu.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?