Monday, August 22, 2005

 

Adam is...

Okay, so I stole this from a friend, who stole from...and so on....

The deal is google "[your name] is" and find out some things about yourself that perhaps you didn't know.

Adam is...

-the ideal human male with his rippling muscles and elegant contours. (i always had a feeling this was true)

-not complete (tell me about it)

-"all things to all people." (me and Paul, ya'll)

-right. (Yer darn tootin!)

-an interesting study of lower working class characters

-slow and boring (hey, shut up!)

-a little slow and claustrophobic (hey, gimme a break guys!)

-basically a delightful child and is generally well liked

-not a metaphor (just to clear up any doubt)

-ten centimeters wide. (i may look a little chubbier, but the camera puts on 60 cm)

-drawn to bears (like, the big furry things)

-a hero

-forever having to move his Mac around with him. (i'm so glad I found this one)

-currently sold in the States at $700 (I was hoping I would go for more)

-three times more likely to win than Mercedes. I challenge german auto vehicles to foot races all the time)

-wear a tie (not really good grammar, but they do have a point)

-a welcome sight at every PTA meeting and his ideas are respected by both the PTA members and the school staff (what can i say? parents love me)

Give it a try.

Comments:
Being named after a rock definatly affected my results
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?