Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

States I've visited.




I decided to only list those states I've actually spent a night in as qualifiers, so that, for example, I've driven through Arkansas and South Carolina, but as best as I remember, I've never spent a night.

Ohio was junior year winter drumline national competition. NY was senior trip. Minnesota and Illinois (Chicago) was with the Boy Scouts, as was New Mexico. West Virginia was as a counselor for a youth group ski trip. Maryland and NC are from college freshman year road trip (which incidentally, would've included South Carolina if Carowinds theme park was in Charleston, SC instead of Charlotte, NC [what? they look a lot alike!]...we spent the night in Savannah instead). All other places have multiple visits.

Comments:
WOW you stay out of the blue states huh....... ? Ha ha
 
Yeah, i guess so...but I've been meaning to do something about that. I'm leaning Golden Gate, or maybe the washington extension of it. And when I flew back from europe, the land just south of quebec (either vermont or new hampshire) was gorgeous from the plane...so I'd like to visit new england if I ever get the chance.
 
We'll let you stay in South Carolina if you come and visit us...actually by then it'll probably just be Karis, Andrew and I, but we'll still let you stay with us. haha.
 
oh my....hello adam elliot.... :) hope you are having a great day :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?