Saturday, June 25, 2005

 

A Day in the Life

I drove by Burger King this morning on the way back from the airport, hoping to have someone else prepare my breakfast. I arrived at 7 on the dot and there was still a chain across the parking lot entrance. I pulled up a few feet, turned down the radio and asked the guard, "It opens at 8, doesn't it?" He said, "No, it opens at 7...7:10...7:30, they let me know when they're ready." "So, can I come in a park my car in the parking lot until they're open?" "Um...let me go ask..." So he did and let me in and then told me to wait in the car and then told me I could go inside the restaurant. Only in Latin America.

As for the Title link, please notice song #13.

Comments:
Yay for Latin America!!

Was it still good?

Is it still the BK of yore?
 
I loved BK's when I was little, growing up in Panama. Then again, who am I to turn down any fast food place, I also loved Popeye's, Mc.D's, Kentucky Fried Chicken (no KFC back in the day), Pizza Hut, and the oh so infamous, El Pollo Loco. hehehe.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?